About the Client Service Charter
The purpose of this document is to provide a statement of what our clients can expect by way of services provided by Ricco Interiors. It sets out the expectations of Ricco in relation to its own performance and how we hope to fulfil the expectations of the clients and the community.
Managing Director’s message
The saga of Ricco’s success is a testimony to the excellent relationships we have built with our clients over the years. It has been accomplished with trust, value and performance which, we believe, are the cornerstones of good business relations.
We, at Ricco Interiors, realise that responsible business is all about delivering precisely what has been contracted with a client. This is possible when there is are set principles of interaction, be it in meetings, communications, contracting and implementation.
It is our endeavor to present an open and transparent approach for our esteemed clients in their dealings with our Company. This service charter comes as part of Ricco Interiors’ continual efforts to improve the products and services provided to our clients, with consistency and high standards, and to ensure improved delivery in our range of services.
Our Service Standards
- We will deal with you in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- We will deliver our services as contracted, ethically and with integrity
- We ensure availability and suitability of the facilities required to provide the contracted services
- We will provide services according to approved procedures and commitments.
- We will build positive relationships.
- We will treat your information confidentially.
- We respond to your enquiries and complaints in an accurate and timely manner.
- We will recognise and respect your individual and Company’s rights and needs
- We will work in partnership with you to achieve optimum results
- We will acknowledge and respond to your request for service and after service
- We are committed to rectifying a problem, should there be any.
- We will refer you to appropriate entities if the matter is not within our ambit
- We will keep you informed of project activity and progress throughout the period of the contract
- You can lodge your enquiry or compliment through our call desk number provided on our communications : +91 96557 64455
- We aim to acknowledge your written communication within 2 working days.
- If we cannot fully provide an answer to your query within that specified time, we will provide you an interim response and advise you as to when a final response can be expected.
- If you are unhappy with the service you have received or if you feel that we have not met the standards in this charter, then:
- You can lodge your complaint to our email: email@example.com
- We will respond promptly and seriously to all complaints received.
- We aim to investigate your complaint, provide you with the proposed action to solve it, and seek your feedback about the proposed action and advise you as to when a final response can be expected
- Treat our employees fairly and with courtesy.
- Be candid and open with us.
- Quote your reference number, or job reference number, when contacting us.
- Update your contact details whenever there are changes to maintain accurate records.
- Provide your feedback both positive and negative to improve our service through complaints, compliments and suggestions.
- Attend scheduled meetings, especially those related to your feedback.
- Abide by any requirements and other obligations you are to meet to be eligible for sought services.